OmniFocus 3.10 for Mac introduces support for macOS 11 Big Sur. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Macs with Apple silicon and Intel-based Macs.
- macOS Big Sur — OmniFocus has been fully updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal App — OmniFocus now runs natively on both Macs with Apple silicon and Intel-based Macs.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — OmniFocus now recognizes simple plug-ins that use the .omnifocusjs file extension.
- App Icon — App icon has been updated to feel at home on macOS Big Sur.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation has been updated with improved security and per-script approval for external scripts.
- Notes — Fixed a bug that could cause text entered after a URL to be appended to the hyperlink instead of added as plain text.
- Forecast — Changes to the Forecast tag are now immediately displayed in the Forecast outline.