OmniFocus 2.10 — June 12, 2017
OmniFocus 2.10 for Mac adds the ability to show Inbox in the Projects perspective and adopts the URL scheme of OmniFocus for iOS so you can use the same URLs for navigation and automation on all of your devices.
- Inbox in Projects — Added a preference to the Organization preferences pane that shows the Inbox in the Projects sidebar and its contents in the outline.
- URL Scheme — OmniFocus for Mac now supports the same
/pasteURLs as the iOS version, and navigation links like
/forecast. You can read more about URLs at Inside OmniFocus.
- Clipping — Made a change to the built-in clipping handler for Google Chrome that should fix it for customers who have multiple applications named “Google Chrome”. One case we know about is via Parallels Desktop.
- Crash — Fixed a crash when closing a secondary OmniFocus document while actively editing an item in the outline.
- Encryption Passphrase — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus could use a keychain item created by Finder to set your encryption passphrase to an empty string.
- Logging — Fixed a problem where if you entered the wrong sync password or encryption passphrase, that incorrect value was included in the error that OmniFocus wrote to the console.
- Outdent — Made the behavior consistent when outdenting an inbox item or a top-level task in a project: the newly-created project is now always selected in the sidebar.
- Outline — When the option to show folders in the outline is enabled, we now group projects at the top level under “No Folder” instead of “Top Level”.