This release fixes bugs and adds a way for us to tell you about critical updates.
- News — This feature will only be used to inform you of important information: when a new major version has been released, for example, or if action is required to prevent data loss. When there isn’t any news, you shouldn’t notice anything different, but when there is, we’ll badge the Settings icon and add a News row.
- Peek/Pop — We now provide options for Flag, Due Today, and Delete when you Peek the parent row while viewing a project.
- Sync Icon — Fixed cases of the animated sync icon overlapping the static one during sync.
- Forecast — Forecast due and defer fields now show the full date rather than time when the date doesn’t match the Forecast date.
- View Popover — This now responds to automatic color palette changes.
- Secret Bar — Fixed problems with the secret bar and showing and hiding it.
- Rename — Hierarchical names in the project and context pickers weren’t always updated after renaming a parent; now they are.
- Localizations — Updated all localizations and fixed some errors along the way.