OmniPlan 1.5 final is now available and is a free update for existing OmniPlan 1.x owners. Every OmniPlan user should update to 1.5, especially all you Leopard users out there. We'd like to thank all the beta testers who worked with the public betas over the last 4 months and took the time to email us about every bug, crash, and suggestion under the sun!
Some highlights of OmniPlan 1.5's new features include:
- Quick Look support in Leopard.
- Live filtering.
- Multiple date headers.
- Configurable Gantt labels.
- Added two smaller scales: “Hours” and “Minutes”.
- Added scheduling granularities: “Exact”, “Hourly”, and “Daily”.
- File linking for tasks (allowing you to create an external link to a file).
- Print sheet improvements including cropping and more header and footer customizability such as date, time, page numbers, and filename.
- Added “auto-scroll arrows” that appear when a task is off screen to the left or right.
- Integrated software update.
- Timeline overview bar in resource mode.
- Milestones can now be marked as complete.
OmniPlan 1.5 also includes a lot of bug fixes and enhancements (far too many to list here). To learn more about the changes in 1.5, please see the release notes for more details!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or comments. You can contact us directly via our support page or by using the Send Feedback feature in your copy of OmniPlan.
So, what are you waiting for? Current 1.5 beta users, you can use our nifty new software updater to download and install the new update. For everyone else, go here to download OmniPlan 1.5!